Field Service Technician
Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Kansas City, KS, Springfield, MO
The primary responsibilities for this Field Service Technician in the southwest MO area include providing great customer service while installing, diagnosing and solving retail equipment failures within service level agreements in the service geography.
This equipment includes POS (point of sale) Terminals, thermal printers, PCs, networking, and other related computer peripherals. This Field Service Technician position involves driving between locations in a large geography to service and install hardware, assisting other areas with workload, working normal day shift, on call for weekday evenings on high severity service calls and rotating weekend and holiday coverage for onsite severity service calls.
- 1-3 years of previous hands-on technical knowledge and experience.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Valid Driver’s License with no major violations
- Ability to pass a substance/drug test and background test
- Ability to drive between locations in a large geography on daily basis
- Available to work days, nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware
- Reside in the territory supported
- Ability to lift printers, servers, heavy equipment and occasionally work on a ladder
- Technical Certifications: Technical Degree
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $31,200.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
The following statements describe the principal activities of this position identified and shall not be construed as a detailed exposition of all the duties that may be inherent in this position.
Carroll Business Systems / Hospitality Management Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work environment. Must be eligible to work in this country.