POS Implementation Specialist, Level 1
Dallas, TX, Omaha, NE, Springfield, MO
Are you tired of the grueling hours of the restaurant industry? Are you looking to make a career change within the hospitality industry? Or are you possibly looking to join the exciting and everchanging field of technology? Hospitality Management Systems is looking for driven, self-motivated individuals that take pride in customer satisfaction to install and support Point-Of-Sale systems.
We have a large customer base that is comprised of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, cafés and hotels across the Midwest. Our products include Oracle/MICROS and Toast POS.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for planning, installing, software training, and support services for new and existing clients. You’ll work in conjunction with the client’s teams to configure and install MICROS and Toast POS hardware and software. The Implementation Specialist has direct responsibility for researching and facilitating resolution of all implementation issues at the client site. Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to customer requests for support, isolates problem, and/or determines customer’s needs and implements solution on a timely basis.
- System implementation and training:
- Pre-implementation project management, planning, scheduling and client preparation.
- On-site implementation of live system, and train staff to comfortable level by conclusion of visit.
- Develop post-implementation plan, obtain necessary client sign-offs and thoroughly document all implementation/training details.
- Respond to client service requests in a timely manner and resolve issues to client satisfaction.
- Recommend and perform upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and user error problems, both on the phone and on site as required.
- “Own the call”, actively participate in problem resolution from beginning to end, even after escalation.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Stays current on job related equipment, procedures and information via attendance at meetings and seminars and reading technology related publications.
- Participate in the after-hours ‘On Call’ rotation.
- Assist in training internal Customer Support and Sales personnel and participate in sales presentations as needed to assist Sales Team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary:Starting at $33,000.00 /year
The following statements describe the principal activities of this position identified and shall not be construed as a detailed exposition of all the duties that may be inherent in this position.
Carroll Business Systems / Hospitality Management Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work environment. Must be eligible to work in this country.