Dallas, TX, Fayetteville, AR
HMS is a strong, well established Point of Sale System (POS) Reseller. We sell both onsite and cloud based POS systems to the restaurant industry. Our products are from Oracle/MICROS and TOAST POS. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and focus on a high level of customer service. We move fast and need high energy sales professionals who love the hospitality industry? If you are an experienced restaurant manager that would like weekends and holidays off this might be for you. If you would like to learn sales and earn commissions with no earnings cap, this might be for you.
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (40 face to face calls per week)
- Work to understand prospects pain points and design a solution to resolve
- Conduct high quality demonstrations of our products.
- Schedule online and onsite survey meetings and product demonstration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Use our CRM – Salesforce
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
The following statements describe the principal activities of this position identified and shall not be construed as a detailed exposition of all the duties that may be inherent in this position.
Carroll Business Systems / Hospitality Management Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work environment. Must be eligible to work in this country.